Here’s a review of my favourite liquid liner, Revlon’s Colorstay Liquid Liner. I got mine in Black 01.
The felt tip
More about the product::
To get the really opaque colour from this liquid liner, you’d have to shake the tube first before opening it. There is a little ball inside which pretty much helps to mix everything together before usage.
What I like about the product:
1) The price. It’s so affordable for a product that lasts quite a while.
2) It’s easy to use. Just shake and apply. The felt tip makes it really convenient for novices like me.
3) The packaging. The long end of the cap serves very well as the handle for the applicator – It’s not too long and neither is it too short. It’s also more convenient than gel liners because the brush and product are in the same packaging.
4) The size. It’s small and compact, and therefore it fits almost everywhere except for my wallet. Great for travels!
5) It’s non-waterproof and washes off easily with water. No makeup remover required so I can save up a little on that. I personally don’t fancy waterproof makeup very much because I prefer to be able to wash them off easily at the end of the day.
6) It doesn’t smudge at all after it dries.
Neutral feelings about this product’s:
Well, none actually. There’s nothing I dislike about this liner as well.
This is by far the only liquid liner I’ve ever tried. Since my first tube, I’ve never thought to get another liquid liner from another brand. The affordable price, nice packaging and easy usage make this a favourite for me. I guess, though, that if you are looking for something waterproof, it will definitely be better to get something else.