My bathroom counter isn’t anything much, especially since I’m living in a student residence. It’s tiny counter and I’m not even sure I can call it a “counter.”
My current bathroom counter
That said, I still do have some things on it that I can’t have anywhere else, either because I use them during or right after showers, or after washing up in the mornings and evenings. Take a closer look!
Closeup of the items on the left
Closeup of the items on the right
Though it’s nothing fancy, I really like the huge mirror with the dark wooden frame and lights. If you’d like to find out what these items are,
read the rest of this post!
Bathroom Counter Items (Left)
1) Skinfood’s Wash Off Rice Mask
2) Skin79’s Sweet Honey Sugar Face Scrub
3) Clinique’s Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturiser
4) Clinique’s All About Eyes Rich Eye Cream
5) Dalacin T Gel
6) Lancome’s Miracle Body Lotion
7) La Senza’s Sheer Romance Ultra Moisturising Body Lotion
8) Uriage’s D.S. Emulsion Regulating Care
9) Bausch & Lomb’s Renu Solution for Contact Lenses
10) Nivea’s Lait Fluide Hydratant for Normal Skin (Moisturiser) – I bought this by mistake, thinking it was a creamy body foam for showers!
11) Locapred 0.1%
12) Contact lenses in case from GEO
13) Hair band
Bathroom Counter Items (Right)
1) Shu Uemura’s Skin Purifier – I top up the tiny purple bottle to bring on travels.
2) Skinfood’s Milk Mania Washable Cleansing Gel (Oil Free)
3) Schwarzkopf’s Gliss Hair Repair Shampoo
4) Intima’s Intimate Wash
5) Aveeno Active Naturals’ Clear Complexion Foaming Cleanser
6) The Body Shop’s Brazil Nut Body Scrub
9) Gillette Venus’ Razor