I usually set my alarm clock early in the mornings so that I have enough time to get dressed and ready for work. My daily morning routine isn’t too complicated but neither is it too sloppy either. This is what I do, step by step:
1) Cleanse with Skinfood’s Seaweed Washable Cleansing Gel (Oil Free). If I have any spots, I’ll put some pimple gel on them after cleansing.
2) Moisturise my eyes with Clinique’s All About Eyes Roll-On Serum.
3) Spritz on Clinique’s Moisture Surge Face Spray as a day-time moisturiser for my skin.
4) Wait for the products to set and be absorbed.
5) Apply Dior’s Diorskin Nude Natural Glow Hydrating Makeup Foundation SPF10. I’m currently a shade 020.
6) Dust on some Shu Uemura Face Architect Glow Enhancing Powder Foundation SPF26 PA+++. I only dust on a tiny amount using my Ecotools Retractable Kabuki Brush.
7) Add on some blush. I’m so in love with Shu Uemura’s Glow On Blush in M Peach 43B!
8) Define my lashes with Fairy Drops’ Platinum Mascara.
That’s about it. This takes me about 20 minutes in all from start to finish, including waiting time. If I feel like it, I’d put on some eyeshadow and/or eyeliner before applying mascara. I also don’t use concealor because I believe that if your skin is naturally clear, you don’t need it. I’ve only started on this routine last week and it seems to fit my skin perfectly, so I’m really happy! If you’ve got any questions about why I use certain products instead of others that I have, feel free to drop a question in the comments section below.