This may be a little late, featuring the June 2012 Vanity Trove when it’s already the last week of the month. But it’s still better to write about it now than in July, or, you know, in June 2013. Anyhow, I’d only received the trove in the middle of the month, so I guess it’s really not that late.
The items in this month’s trove include:
1) MIZU Therapy Mask (Fairness) from Erabelle
2) Moisture White Shiso Whitening Serum samples from The Body Shop
3) BB Mineral Cream (4g) from Ettusais
4) Lip Crayon Pencil in 02 Lovely Pink from YADAH
5) Enavose‘s Essencious Invisible Sunbrella UV Mist SPF 45 (10ml)
6) 2 satchets of jelly supplements from Skin Inc
7) 2 travel-sized shampoo (80ml) from Essential
8) A box of Act-Q-Patch from Aw Boon Haw Holdings
This month’s trove is so interesting! There’s a good mix of products and my favourite has got to be the Erabelle mask because a single sheet costs more than S$25 (which makes the trove value for money) and the product does not contain alcohol! The mask’s packaging is also in a pretty shimmery peach and white envelope. The most random product has got to be the Act-Q-Patch! It’s like Tiger Balm or one of those muscle ache-relief patches you’d find at the medical hall. I won’t need it but I think my mum will.
What did you get in your trove for June?
* This product has been sent to me for my review. Like all my other reviews, everything stated here is objective and honest.