I’ve always wanted to reuse old stuff that I own and remake them into something new. Busy as I am, I’ve never had the time nor energy for that. But of course, that doesn’t mean I can’t share good things with all of you! This is the very first instalment of the blog’s Link Love series, which is a compilation of awesome tutorials, tricks and life hacks I come across on the internet.
1. Elsie and Emma from A Beautiful Mess teach us how to turn our old shoes into glittery footwear.
2. Rebecca from Simple as That tells us how to transform our travel notebook into something that can hold more.
3. Irina from Irina’s Cute Box teaches us how to make a very handy brush organiser, using a sushi mat.
4. Maegan from Love Maegan shows us how to create embellished collars on an old blouse.
5. Lindsay and Taylor from Love and Olive Oil give us a recipe to make sautéed green beans with persimmons. Say yum!
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE