Hey guys! I finally got down to filming my very first FOTD video! It’s taken me 2 years to finally do this and I really don’t know why it took so long. If you’ve been following the blog, you’ll know I recently got the Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette and I just can’t seem to put it down whenever I need a good neutral look.
Here’s the video, but I must warn you that not everything I did was filmed. It’s after all my first time doing this and it was quite spontaneous, actually. Hope you like it, and please subscribe to my new channel!
Read the rest of this entry for the entire product list!
– Dior‘s Diorskin Forever Compact SPF 25 PA++
– Sleek Makeup‘s Blush in Pixie Pink
– Candy Doll‘s Blush in Peach Pink
– Bobbi Brown‘s Eyeshadow in Shade 61 Saddle (for brows and contouring of the nose)
– Shades Strange, Limit and Darkside from Urban Decay‘s Naked 3 Palette
– Starlash‘s falsies
– Bobbi Brown‘s Lip Gloss in 15 Spun Gold
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE
* This entry contains affiliate links. When you click on such a link and make a puchase, Laced Ivory earns a commission. In this way, you can help support the blog while you shop.