Weekends are becoming a rest-and-recuperate kind of thing for us around here. Saturdays are for exercising and shopping (for me), while Sunday mornings are for lazing in bed. In between all that, we make plans and I blog.
Mr. Ratatouille and I are planning our trip this coming June, and word has it that we’re headed to Australia! Sydney’s the first city on our itinerary, so that’s why in today’s Link Love entry, it’s all about Australia and what she has to offer.
1. Erica from Lifestyle Tea shares her list -and videos – of lazy Sunday songs.
2. Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Australia takes us behind and in front of the scenes of the MBFW 2014.
3. The people at Concrete Playground tell us where to find the 10 best vintage stores in Sydney.
4. Vanessa from Flip and Style shows us how to pack for the long weekend.
5. The guides from The Urban List recommends Sydney’s 9 best new cafés for the year.
Just thinking about heading down under gives me some much-needed adrenaline. J’ai hate! If you’ve got anything about Sydney you’d like to share, whether it’s about your experience there or your favourite macaron store, please share it here so I can check them out!
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE