I remember the days when I was in pre-school and when it was somebody’s birthday, their parents would celebrate it with cake and little goodie bags for everyone in the class. This year, of course I’m way beyond that age. But that doesn’t mean I can’t celebrate by giving something away!
Yep, I’ve got quite a bit of beauty products and I think these will find a better owner than me. Not because they are lousy products or they don’t suit me, but because I haven’t really had the chance to give them a try as I’m using other products at the moment (and I really only have one face). If you’ll like to win some full-sized products, do read on to find out what the winner will be getting and how you can win them all!
So here’s the deal. The winner will walk home with the following:
- a full-sized Clear-C Advanced Effector from Laneige (150ml) in its original packaging with the special cotton pads
- a Laneige Rich Hand Butter (50ml)
- a Crabtree & Evelyn Damask Rose Hydrating Day Lotion (50ml)
- a Sleek Makeup Pout Polish SPF 15 in shade 958 The Show
- a Sleek Makeup Maximum Impact eyeshadow in shade 963 Tangy
- a Skinfood eyeshadow in shade Choc Choc
- a cosmetic pouch from Maku Store Singapore
- a Maybelline Pink Alert by ColorSensational in Honey Nectar
- a Wet n Wild Megalast Salon Nail Colour in shade E2181 I Need a Refresh – Mint
- a MAC Pigment Colour Powder in shade Lucky in Love from the Archie’s Girls Collection
- skincare samples from Laneige and Aliphah
- a couple of mask sheets from Korea
All you need to do to participate is to finish the tasks in the widget below. The contest is open to all Singaporean residents, and is open till 2nd February 2015, 11:59pm (GMT +0800). One winner will be selected at random, and in the case where he/she doesn’t respond to my contact efforts within a week, I’ll pick another winner. The winner will have to meet up with me at a location at my convenience to collect the giveaway items.
a Rafflecopter giveaway