As you’d probably have guessed by now, Mr. Ratatouille and I have recently moved out into our own apartment. We’ve just settled into our new home, which is a small cozy space that fits 6 people nicely, and that I am growing to love.
A home tells people about the person you are, so what better way to present yourself and open your hearts to others than to invite them over? In today’s Link Love blog entry, I’m sharing some great tips and tutorials on giving your home some added character, how you can maintain friendships well into your 30’s and a little career inspiration to boost your day.
1. Meghan at Designtripper gives us a little interior inspiration from Casa Matai in Mexico.
2. Emily from Cupcakes & Cashmere shows us 3 easy ways to style a simple tray.
3. The amazing team over at The File teaches us how we can get rid of cellulite with a pampering body brush, using a method called “dry body brushing.”
4. Reema at The EveryGirl shares how travel addicts can add some jet-setting charm to their homes.
5. Makeup artist and Dubai’s leading beauty personality Huda Kattan, shares with The Cut how it all got started.
6. Anna at Hither & Thither teaches us how to create your very own woven placemat using simple materials.
7. Emma at A Beautiful Mess gives us her recipe for making your own bath bombs at home!
8. Anne at Prèt-à-Voyager brings us with her into the Roald Dahl Museum & Story Center in Great Missenden.
9. Joanna at A Cup of Jo ponders upon the secret to maintaining female friendship.