I hope you’re all having a magnificent Monday. If you’re considering changing your look into something more colourful than usual and yet not overly dramatic, I filmed this tutorial to show you how you can create a rocker chic makeup look with nude glossy lips.
In this tutorial, I show you how you can contour the sides of your nose bridge using a shade from the same eyebrow palette from Heavy Rotation (read the review on the Powder Eyebrow & Nose Shadow here). You’ll also see how using a wet brush to apply eyeshadow is kind of like using an eye primer – it increases the intensity of the colour instantly. Here’s the list of products used:
- Dior‘s Diorskin Forever Compact Foundation SPF 25 PA++ in shade 020
- Dior‘s Blush in 756 Rose Chérie
- Giorgio Armani‘s Eyes to Kill Eyeshadow in 02 Lust Red (Get it on Sephora here.)
- Agnès B‘s Mono Eyeshadow in H104 Bronze Allegro
- Urban Decay‘s 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in 1999
- False Lashes
- Kiss Me Heavy Rotation‘s Powder Eyebrow & Nose Shadow in 02
- Chanel‘s Aqualumière Lip Gloss in 69
The Giorgio Armani ETK Eyeshadow in Lust Red is a favourite of mine for creating dark eyes. I really love the red shimmer in that matte black, though you can only see it up close. You can read Temptalia’s detailed review of it here. This method of applying the dark shadows can be done by anyone, and is especially great for mono lids.
I’m so happy with the great job done by Le Jean Hair & Beauty Salon as well. I mean, check out the beautiful, seamless gradient at the tips!
Thanks for watching and I hope to see you soon with a new video.
Happy Vesak Day,