If you’re a lover of travel, then you’re just like me. Oh, if only travelling isn’t so expensive, and if only I had all the time in the world to travel to anywhere I want. But I suppose for now, that’s why blogs exist – websites where people can share their stories in bundles of pictorials and prose.
I’ve just returned from a trip in northern Vietnam and I’m already missing all that is out there to see. So for today, let’s just make do with some summer travel tales and daydreams of untold seafaring.
1. Mary at The Sea Salt shares her vegetarian pho recipe.
2. Nicola at The Pretty Blog indulges us with her gorgeous pictures taken in Santorini, Paros and Mykonos in Greece.
3. Lo at The Lo Down has got us covered with her 5 must-haves from the Kendall and Kylie for Topshop Collection.
4. Lyndsey at L. Avenue shows us how to pair a white crop top for the summer.
5. Megan at The Fresh Exchange shares her guide to Palm Springs, California.
6. Sarah from A Beach Cottage tells us how to grow English roses where it’s hot all year round.
7. Matt at Nomadic Matt shares 12 common travel mistakes, so that we don’t make them the next time round.
8. Ashley at Not Without Salt shares her recipe for salted peanut caramel ice cream bars.
9. Kiersten at The Blonde Abroad opens us to the town that is Sapa, Vietnam.
Are you ready to take on the world yet?
Chase your dreams,