The Kimia Facial System is a highly sought after skincare system in the UK and is becoming increasingly popular worldwide. Stars like Kate Moss and Victoria Beckham (the lady calls it “perfect”) count themselves ardent fans of the brand and it’s easy to see why. With many beneficial ingredients, such as calendula oil and witch hazel, the products in the range work together to restore skin’s natural glow and vitality:
1) Calendula oil helps to heal and soothe the skin.
2) Rose oil reduces stress on dry, sensitive skin.
3) Clary sage oil balances sebum production and it also has antibacterial properties.
4) Rosehip oil reduces wrinkles and fine lines.
5) Cranberry seed oil is rich in vitamins A and E to help tackle skin issues like eczema.
6) Neroli helps retain moisture.
7) Witch hazel works as a natural astringent and so it helps to tighten the skin.
8) Grapeseed oil repairs damaged skin tissue, especially around the eye area.
I was invited to a complimentary Kimia Life Cycle Facial Treatment at Medical Aesthetics Spa (UK), courtesy of Renaza Wellness Lifestyle Lab. At the moment, there are two facials available at the spa: The Spa Facial (90 minutes, consisting of stretching and massage) and the Salon Facial (60 minutes, without massage).
The entire experience was superb. The very first thing I had to do was to fill up a form to let the staff know my skin type (sensitivity, allergies etc) and whether I’ve had any plastic surgery done on the face. I requested for no facial extractions to be done and the staff gladly acceded. My therapist for the day, Yvonne, was so meticulous and careful when removing my makeup before the session, especially when she dealt with my mascara. Cotton pads and Q-tips made sure every single lash was thoroughly cleansed before she began the procedure. There was no tugging, pulling, pinching whatsoever of my skin and I did not leave the salon with a pulsating head. There was, instead, aromatherapy, soft classical music, pure relaxation, a nice massage and a great facial.
During a section of the treatment, Yvonne used the Kimia Exquisite All Natural Face Oil coupled with the Kimia Hydra-Activator. The oil rejuvenated my skin while the activator exfoliated and helped my skin to better absorb the ingredients. She also left me with a tea tree mask for 15 minutes afterwards, which felt extremely cooling (I love these) and as if there was some kind of menthol in it. At the end of the session, I did break out a little – one of the possible effects of the treatment. I didn’t want the session to end but sadly it did and I left the mall feeling like I needed to take that holiday all over again.
For the entire month of February, Medical Aesthetics Spa (UK) is having a 50% off all facial treatments. You can also purchase the facial oil and activator (S$230) as a luxurious Valentine’s Day gift at the locations below:
1) 181 Orchard Road, #02-13, Orchard Central, Singapore 238896
2) 390 Orchard Road, #03-10/11, Palais Renaissance, Singapore 238871 (Medical Aesthetics Spa UK)
3) 151 Telok Ayer Street, Singapore 068609
4) 68 Tras Street, #01-01, Singapore 079007 (Medical Aesthetics Spa UK)
For any enquiries, call them up at +65 6884 4993 and send any emails over to firstname.lastname@example.org.