We’re finally on the last leg of all the fashion weeks this year, where designers present their SS 2016 collections. Lots of fluff, prints, bright shades and textures for us to play with, and lots of models taking great care not to fall off them towering heels. While the rest of the fashion world busy themselves amidst the flurry that is Paris Fashion Week, let’s take a look at what’s gone down in the other major fashion cities!
- The peeps at Vogue take us behind the scenes at Paris Fashion Week SS 2016 with photographer Kevin Tachman.
- Photographer Victoria Adamson at Refinery29 snaps some street style for us during New York Fashion Week SS 2016.
- The peeps at Popsugar share their picks of the best street style seen at New York Fashion Week last season.
- The team behind Elle take us down memory lane and present what the best runway looks from New York Fashion Week FW 2015 were.
- The kind souls at Stylecaster share some gorgeous street style at Milan Fashion Week SS 2016.
- Malina from NY Times highlights the top 10 runway moments in Milan Fashion Week SS2016.
- Bridget at Cosmopolitan reveals the SS 2016 hair and makeup trends, as seen on the runways.
- The staff at WWD share the street style snaps from London Fashion Week SS 2016. Expect lots of well-cut coats.
- Parisian model Ines Rau shares on Vogue her picks of restaurants and cafes in Paris.
To end off, here’s an HD video of the runway of Hervé Léger’s SS 2016 Collection. Enjoy!