This is something I need to rave about. My second official product rave so far! In fact, this is the first time I’ve finished using a whole bottle of anything and bought another one. Oh alright, I actually dropped the bottle once and a whole lot came spilling out all over the wall and floor, but still…
Clinique’s Moisture Surge Extended Thirst Relief Moisturiser
More about the product::
It’s intended for all four skin types (1, 2, 3, 4) classified by Clinique. It comes in different sized bottles, at least in 50ml and 75ml sizes. It’s oil free, allergy tested and 100% fragrance free. It contains aloe for hydrating relief and can be used under or over makeup. It can also be used as a 5-minute moisture mask.
What I like about the product:
1) It’s really light-weight so I can use it in the day time. It is also very moisturising so I can use it at night too.
2) It hasn’t caused any breakouts on me for all the times I’ve used it.
3) As stated in Clinique’s official product description, this moisturiser really does help my skin to better resist dehydration despite drastic changes in humidity, especially when I’m travelling to a dryer climate. My skin flakes minimally and looks moisturised throughout. Great for long-haul flights.
4) The moisturiser does not contain any sort of colour or tint so I don’t have to worry about adding unnecessary stuff to my skin, which is already very sensitive.
Neutral feelings about this product’s:
1) Sheen. It gives my skin some sort of a shine when I put it on my bare face (as do all other moisturisers I’ve tried before). However, this sheen goes away once I put my foundation over it. Also, the sheen can be seen only when I’m in a humid place like Singapore. It doesn’t come up when I’m far away overseas, even if my face is bare.
I love this stuff! I have to get more from DFS when I can. The 50ml bottle costs S$73.00 in stores here. I usually use just a thin layer for the day and slap on lots of it when I go to bed at night. When I wake up in the mornings, voila! Super moisturised skin! For a product like this, the price for me is worth it.