This is by far my favouritestestest face mask ever. I’ve tried quite a few face masks before, including mask sheets and other exfoliating scrubs but this one is my favourite! It beats other masks such as those that I’ve tried from Laneige, The Face Shop, Clinique and Lancome. The other masks haven’t really worked for me and I suppose it was due to my rather sensitive skin and that I can’t use alcohol-containing stuff. I’ve raved about Skin Food’s products before in my other normal blog but I thought I’d do a proper review here on this blog, since it’s my makeup, skin care and fashion one.
Skin Food’s Rice Mask Wash Off
More about the product:
This mask contains “minerals, vitamins and gamma oryzanol.” Use this on a dry face, preferably one that has just been cleansed. Scrub this all over your face, avoiding the eye area, and then you can either leave it on for about 10 minutes or wash it off immediately after scrubbing. For me, I leave it on for about 1 minute before washing it off.
What I like about the product:
1) It really works and does help to brighten my complexion.
2) I can use this in the shower, unlike mask sheets which normally take longer than 5 minutes to work.
3) It has a very light, pleasant scent. Makes me feel pretty and zen-like when I use it! (Cue the girls in SKII’s adverts playing with rice water LOL.)
4) It doesn’t break me out nor give me any allergic reaction to it.
5) The packaging is pretty too. I am a sucker for pretty packaging.
6) The scrub itself is not harsh so I can use this 3 times a week and it won’t be too much.
Neutral feelings about this product’s:
1) Nothing. I love everything about it.
What I dislike about the product:
1) Nothing as well. This scrub is awesome.
I really really really love this scrub-mask! It works wonders and it’s a scrub and mask in one! It’s easy to see how this is one of Skin Food’s best sellers. I’ve bought two containers of this and I hope it will last me for my 10 months in Grenoble.