I bought this hand cream when the cold and dry weather finally took its toll on my fingers and gave me cracked skin that split open and hurt. I had heard of the great reviews of Elizabeth Arden’s 8 Hour Cream range and decided to get it. Here’s my review!
The 75ml tube
More about the product:
When Elizabeth Arden invented the 8 Hour Cream Skin Protectant, she’d initially used it on her horses’ hooves! After that, many women came to her seeking this miracle cream and it’s been going strong since then. This hand cream serves to moisturise our hands for up to 8 hours.
What I like about the product:
1) It really worked for my hands and kept them nice and smooth. I haven’t got any cracks since and my previous cracks have healed. I didn’t see if it lasted 8 hours though.
2) And again, as usual, the packaging is clean, neat and sophisticated.
3) I just need to apply a tiny amount every night to maintain my skin’s smoothness.
Neutral feelings about this product’s:
1) Smell. It smells something like a minty talcum powder. Nothing sweet and floral.
What I dislike about the product:
1) It makes my hands a little oily when I need to write so I only use this at night.
I paid about 19.90 euros for this tube and I’m hoping it’s going to last me for quite a while. It really works so I will definitely be getting another tube after this one finishes. I also think this is great for a gift, especially to someone in her 30s and above. The 8 Hour Cream range also includes a cream for the face and another one for the body (amongst others). I’m considering getting the Intensive Moisturizing Body Treatment soon because the winter air is really killing me!