It’s the time of the month again! Yep, Mr. Postman came a-knocking and this time, he brought with him the October 2012 Vanity Trove. The theme for this trove is titled “Big & Bold.” Featured in the trove this month are fun makeup items like the Bourjois Queen Attitude Kohl Kajal (which I didn’t get) and the Violent Lips Glitterati series (which I also didn’t get). Here’s what I received:
The entire list of items:
1) A sample of Pupa‘s Vamp! Mascara
2) Venetrim by Audrey Christian (150ml)
3) Hydra Balance Gentle Cream Cleanser by VMV Hypoallergenics (30ml)
4) Hydra Balance Smart Moisturizer by VMV Hypoallergenics (30ml)
5) Lavender Sap Patch by The Essence of Nature
6) 6 sachets of Biore‘s Cleansing Oil Cotton Facial Sheets
7) A sample of L’Oreal‘s White Perfect Laser Anti-Spot Brightening Essence (5ml)
8) Samples of DHC‘s skincare products
9) Several other vouchers
I’m a little disappointed by this month’s trove because there was only one makeup item in it. I can’t use the products from VMV Hypoallergenics because they contain alcohol, and so I’ll have to give them away. I’m also not really feeling the colour theme this time. Blue and orange feel like Halloween to me! However, I’m pretty interested in Venetrim because I do have some visible veins that need tending to. Maybe the November trove will be better (i.e. have more makeup items)?
What did you get in your October 2012 Vanity Trove?
* This product has been sent to me for my review. Like all my other reviews, everything stated here is objective and honest.