The May 2013 Vanity Trove focuses on skincare, just like it normally does. The star product this month is the Lunamer Brightener from Astalift. However, as I haven’t been able to find the full list of ingredients in that product, I’d say that the product that’s safest for me to use (on the face) from this trove is the GO60 Go Hydrate Treatment Masque. And the most exciting part about the trove? My write-up is featured in the Vanity Mag!
The entire list of contents:
1) Kosé‘s Infinity Deep Protection UV SPF 50+ PA++++ (10g)
2) Astalift‘s Lunamer Brightener (20ml)
3) Nuxe Paris’s Fondant Cleansing Gel with Rose Petals (15ml)
4) Packets of Aqua Rine‘s Japanese Aroma Bath Sea Salt in Rose and Peach
5) GO60‘s Go Hydrate Treatment Masque
6) Sebamed‘s Feminine Intimate Wash (20ml)
7) A pack of Bach‘s Rescue Pastilles
The products in this trove are generally OK but seeing that successive troves in recent months hadn’t been able to surprise me much, I’m not sure how I feel about upcoming ones. I want makeup in my monthly subscription boxes but I’m not getting them. The Bach Rescue Pastilles aren’t featured in this entry because I ate them even before I could take pictures. I kinda needed them for my throat. I’m not sure I’ll try most of the products in here because I can’t find any ingredient lists. As my skin is sensitive to alcohol – and also sensitive in general – I’ll stick to the safe side and not touch them just in case.
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE
* This product has been sent to me for my review. Like all my other reviews, everything stated here is objective and honest.