It’s September already, how time flies! If the rains in Singapore can account for anything, I suppose autumn leaves are also falling by the masses around you if you’re someplace with four seasons. Time to do a little silent cheer for the coming shave-less months and bring out the tea and biscuits! If you can’t make up your mind what makeup to get to suit the mood, how about these five lovely lip shades?
- Lipstick Queen Velvet Rope – Private Party, $50, barneys.com
- MAC ‘Pro Longwear’ Lip Crème – Faithfully Yours, $18, nordstrom.com
- NARS Cosmetics Pure Matte Lipstick – Valparaiso, £18.50, houseoffraser.co.uk
- Tom Ford Beauty Lip Colour – Bruised Plum, $49, bergdorfgoodman.com
- Yves Saint Laurent Rouge Pur Couture Glossy Lip Stain – No. 11 Rouge Gouache, £23.50, houseoffraser.co.uk
Of course, the list isn’t exhaustive but they’re my picks for the best lip colours for fall this year. What are yours?
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE
Image credits: Huffington Post
* This entry contains affiliate links. When you click on such a link and make a puchase, Laced Ivory earns a commission. In this way, you can help support the blog while you shop.