Imagine this scenario (well, actually some of us don’t have to because we’ve experienced it for real): It’s the end of a long, busy day; You’re washing your makeup off; You don’t really want to because you did a good job on that smokey eye effect, but you have no choice because you don’t want breakouts tomorrow; So you admire your artwork for a few seconds more in the mirror when suddenly… *GASP* There is a line which was never there before!
Is it the makeup creasing? Is it the compact foundation caking up? You rub gently along the offending line, half wishing you were hallucinating. You add more makeup remover but the line doesn’t seem to go away. OH. MY. GOD. Fear sets in. You wish you had done all those things you were too scared to do. Death looms near. Like, you can actually feel it creep up against your skin. No, not the skin!
Quick! You need to reverse the hands of the clock. Heck, of all the clocks in the world! Make the earth circle in the opposite direction! Make the sun grow smaller! Make shooting stars fly backwards! Make dinosaurs come alive again!
OK, maybe that was a teeny bit exaggerated. You slump into bed, realising you ARE ageing. What those women say about gravity and slowed metabolism is true and it’s happening to you. You have no choice. It’s either you ignore it and leave your skin to its natural tendencies, or you do something about it. That’s where I come in.
Besides the occasional makeup and skincare tips, today I’m giving away a full-sized Super Multi-Corrective Cream from cult skincare brand, Kiehl’s!
Just a little bit about this new product from Kiehl’s:
For a little more than a year, the chemists at Kiehl’s have worked to put together three active ingredients together in one product to target ageing. This never-seen-before combination is that of jasmonic acid, beech tree extract and fragmented hyaluronic acid. Jasmonic acid is produced by plants when they’re under stress (like if you give them a thousand essays to mark) and on human skin, it serves to support epidermal renewal and correct wrinkles, fine lines and loss of elasticity. Beech tree extract helps to firm and plump up the skin. Lastly, fragmented hyaluronic acid smoothens the skin and locks in moisture for longer.
The combination of the above ingredients results in a multi-tasking cream that feels lighter and less sticky than normal power-packed creams. Some of the benefits include:
- Reduction in facial wrinkles and fine lines
- Redefinition of facial contours
- Lifted and firmer skin
- Improved skin elasticity
If you do want to give this product a try, why not take part in this giveaway?
To participate (all of these can be done via the widget below):
1) “Like” Laced Ivory on Facebook (mandatory, 1 kiss points).
2) Follow me on Twitter (mandatory, 1 kiss point).
3) Leave a blog post comment, telling me why you deserve to win! You don’t have to write long, just something sincere (mandatory, 1 kiss points).
4) Subscribe to Laced Ivory via email (mandatory, 2 kiss points).
5) Share this giveaway on your Facebook account. Your profile needs to be public for this task, so that I am able to verify that you’ve done this (optional, 2 kiss points).
6) Tweet about the giveaway. This can be done once a day to gain more points (optional, 1 kiss point for each tweet).
7) Follow Laced Ivory on Instagram (optional, 1 kiss point).
1) To qualify, you need to complete tasks 1 – 3. Tasks 4 to 7 are optional but doing them will gain you more kiss points, which means you’ll have more chances of winning.
2) Incomplete entries will not be considered. A complete entry fulfills at least all the mandatory tasks. An example of an incomplete entry would be one that only completes tasks 1, 2 and 4, leaving task 3 out.
3) This giveaway is only open to Singaporean residents. One winner will be chosen at random. In the event that the winner does not respond to my contact efforts within a week, I will pick another winner until a final winner responds.
4) The giveaway ends on 6th October 2013, 11.59pm (GMT +08:00). No more entries will be entertained after the deadline is reached.
5) The prizes will be mailed out by me via registered post once I have received acknowledgement from the winner.
a Rafflecopter giveaway
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE