It’s not always that easy to keep to a strict diet all the time. My weak point is always a good classic fondant au chocolate with a single – read, generous – scoop of vanilla bean ice cream. But come to think of it, it’s also not always that easy to eat junk all the time. Every once in a while, I like to detox, be it doing a simple drink-as-much-water-as-I-can-in-the-day or enjoying a cup of detox tea (I’m currently loving the BB Detox Tea by Kusmi Tea, available at Harrods). The most recent discovery from my sister is fruit infused water left to cool in the fridge. It’s easy to prepare and oh-so-refreshing!
How often do you detox? How often do you feed your soul? Here are five new links to share today on things that affect my mood – and will probably affect yours too.
1. Jen from From Head to Toe takes us backstage at the Badgley Mischka FW14 fashion show.
2. Elise from Simply Recipes tells us how to whip up an amazing potato cheddar Guinness soup using a blender.
3. Laura Schocker from The Huffington Post tells us why a good night’s sleep is so important.
4. Karen from Makeup and Beauty Blog shares with us the Urban Decay Electric Pressed Pigment Palette.
5. Carolina from Fashion Squad shows us how to work a boyfriend coat.
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE
* This entry contains affiliate links. When you click on such a link and make a puchase, Laced Ivory earns a commission. In this way, you can help support the blog while you shop.