For the past 5 years or so, ever since I’ve lived abroad and then came home to live with my parents again, I’ve been wishing for my own place. Just a nice, little abode that I can call a place of my own, where I can have moments of silence just to read, or a cosy point for friends to get together and enjoy one another’s company.
While it’s going to take me a while to get there, here’re some tips for those of you lucky ones who have reached that stage of life, where you can host small, intimate parties for your loved ones.
1. If you’ve bought a new pair of shoes to go with your outfit, Jillian from Coffee, Light and Sweet tells us how to break into them without any pain.
2. The people at Pinkous let us in on the code to hair colour! Bookmark this page and bring it to your stylist at your next dye appointment.
3. Keira at A Pretty Penny lets us in on 10 beauty cheats that every girl should know, perfect for that last minute fix!
4. This may be an older post, but the tip is still highly relevant. Sasha from So Sasha tells us how to turn your preloved, used up candle into a brush holder. What a great way to recycle and decorate your dresser or powder room!
5. Finally, Nicole at Vanilla Extract teaches us how to keep our wines chilled but not diluted.