In all my previous Link Love entries, I’ve barely mentioned any local blogs worth reading. As a blogger in the scene for the past 5 years, I must say, there are many of us bloggers who don’t get the recognition we deserve.
In today’s post, I’m featuring 5 Singapore beauty blogs that are written by bloggers who are not only really awesome in person but also give great tips to their readers. In the spirit of sharing – and as a way to celebrate SG50 – I’m recommending these pages to you. Happy reading!
1. Newlywed Juliana at I Love Bunny teaches us how we can take beautiful Instagram photographs.
2. Elaine at Elaine73 shares a review on the Crème Simon Brightening Detox Micellar Water Makeup Remover.
3. June, fellow ambassador on Clozette and blogger at June du Jour, shares with us her rose-themed beauty picks.
4. Samantha at Samantha Ashley reveals her beauty favourites for January and February.
5. Mabel at She Shops Makeup talks about the latest Cinderella Collection from MAC.
So there you have it! I hope you’ll bookmark their pages and be entertained for ages to come! Who are some of the other really great beauty bloggers that you follow?