If you’re not used to applying makeup on a daily basis but would like to try it, I made a video tutorial on how you can achieve this simple everyday look. It’s something that adds a little bit of colour to your skin but not too much, so that you don’t feel too overwhelmed when you’re just starting out. I know how scary it can be trying makeup out for the first time!
In this tutorial, there’s no contouring and all that fancy schmancy things that are reserved for the red carpet. I feature a simple Nude Smoky Eyeshadow Trio palette from Bourjois and the new Volume Glamour Effet Push Up mascara from the brand as well. Here’s the entire list of products used, in the order of application:
- Dior Diorskin Forever Compact Foundation SPF 25 PA++ in shade 020
- Dior Blush in 756 Rose Chérie
- Bourjois Nude Smoky Eyeshadow Trio in T20 Sable Show
- Bourjois Volume Glamour Effet Push Up Black Waterproof Mascara
- Kiss Me Heavy Rotation Powder Eyebrow & Nose Shadow in 02
- Guerlain KissKiss Shaping Cream Lip Colour in 560 Rosy Silk
- Guerlain Météorites in 3 Medium
Thanks for watching and I hope that after watching this video, you’ll find it easier to dabble in the world of makeup.