Contouring is all the rage right now, and some people have even taken it a notch higher by introducing baking to the world. But what about the rest of us mere mortals who simply do not have that much time to master these techniques, or just plain don’t see the need for all that piling on of makeup?
In today’s Classic Hollywood Makeup tutorial, I teach you how you can achieve the classic Hollywood glam look without all of that. What you need are the following:
- Dior‘s Diorshow Forever Compact Foundation SPF 25 PA++
- Dior‘s Blush in 756 Rose Cherie
- Urban Decay‘s Naked 3 Palette (Available it on Nordstrom here.)
- Maybelline‘s HyperSharp Wing Eyeliner
- Lash Curler
- Majolica Majorca‘s Lash King Mascara
- Guerlain‘s Meteorites in 3 Medium
- Julie Hewett‘s Belle Noir Lipstick (applied with a lip brush)
And here’s the video tutorial (available in HD):
Once you’ve got your makeup and hair en pointe, accessorise with some sparkly jewels and a gorgeous outfit and you’re good to go! This look is perfect for any glam-themed dinner and dance event. Do let me know if you’ll like a tutorial for any other themes you’ve got in mind!
Also, check out my other beauty videos on my YouTube channel. If you subscribe to it, that would really make my day!