I finally did it! I finally managed to film and edit a video tutorial on our new iMac – best purchase of the year. This video is a tutorial on how you can create a holiday-suitable look, where the eye makeup is done using the limited edition Grooving Gold Eyeshadow Palette from The Body Shop’s holiday collection.
I start the tutorial with my brows already filled in and my foundation already applied on. This is because it would take too long to show how I do them in the video, where I would like to focus on the other techniques used. The video is below but do note that the colour isn’t like how it is in the picture above. The product list is after the cut. Enjoy and tell me what you think!
- Dior‘s Diorskin Forever Compact Foundation SPF 25 PA++
- Dior‘s Blush in 756 Rose Cherie
- Kiss Me Heavy Rotation‘s Powder Eyebrow & Nose Shadow in 02
- Australis‘ AC On Tour Contouring & Highlighting Kit
- The Body Shop‘s Grooving Gold Eyeshadow Palette
- Heroine Make‘s Volume and Curl Mascara Super Water Proof
- Guerlain‘s Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder
- Laura Mercier‘s Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour in Nude Rose (Get it on Nordstrom here.)