Hello from the sunny land of South Korea! It’s my third time here in Seoul, but this time I’m visiting Busan and Jeju Island for the first time as well and I can’t wait. It’s also my first time in Korea in the summer, and my skincare routine has since changed. Here are the skincare products I have with me this time round, and I hope you might find something new to try out from today’s post.
- ANIA Skincare Moroccan Rosewater (available on ANIASkincare.com here)
- DCS Nutriderm Ultra Nutrition Night Cream (read my blog review on it here)
- L’Oreal Gentle Lip and Eye Make-up Remover (For Waterproof Makeup)
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Brightening Cleansing Oil
- Dr. Wu Intensive Acnecur Spot Treatment with BHA
- Kiehl’s Midnight Recovery Eye (available on Nordstrom here)
- Olay Regenerist Revitalising Eye Serum
- Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion
Out of these products, the ones I have been using for years are the Dr. Wu Intensive Acnecur Spot Treatment with BHA and Avène Extremely Gentle Cleanser Lotion. So far, the L’Oreal Gentle Lip and Eye Make-up Remover has worked really well, as it dissolves my super waterproof mascara fast and effectively – a great time saver. The Olay and Kiehl’s eye creams are part of my daily eye care routine, where I use the Olay one in the day and the Kiehl’s one at night.
Apart from the ANIA Moroccan Rosewater and Kiehl’s eye cream, all of these products can be found at Watsons Singapore. The DCS cream may be tricky to find, though I know for sure it is stocked at Watsons Ion. If you’re not located in Singapore, you can always check out Drugstore.com.
I love exploring new places and I’m so glad I’ve got these skincare products to keep me looking my best. What about you, what are your travel beauty essentials where skincare is concerned?
Stick with it,