We’re in Jeju today, and what a wonderful time to be here! Being overseas for a short time means you should always only have with you your travel beauty essentials, things that you would naturally reach out for when time allows for it. I’ve brought along some of mine, and thought it would be nice to share them with you.
- 3CE Eyeshadow Palette in Bitter Sweet
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Kiko Milano Shade Fusion Trio Blush in 04
- Australis AC On Tour Contouring & Highlighting Kit (available on Zalora here)
- Julie Hewett Belle Noir Lipstick in Femme Noir
- Tom Ford Lip Colour Matte in Black Dahlia (awesomely available on Nordstrom here)
- Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara Super Waterproof
- Bourgois Brow Design Brow Mascara in 03 Châtain
- Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour in Nude Rose (available on Nordstrom here)
- Sara Happ The Pink Slip
- 3CE Pore Silky Balm
- Galeries Lafayette Angled Blush Brush
- Mary Kay Eye Colour Brush
- Sigma Flat Kabuki F80 Brush (5th Year Anniversary Edition)
In My Travel Beauty Essentials: Skincare Edition, I mentioned that the Australis AC On Tour Contouring & Highlighting Kit is the only contouring product I own – and I can’t be more glad to feature it here. It’s a product that has everything you need for decent contouring and highlighting, and because it’s in a compact powder form, it works great for oily skin. You can read my detailed review on this palette and see more close ups of it here.
The two 3CE products were bought last December when I was in Seoul, and I’m so glad to have discovered them. You can read my review on the 3CE Pore Silky Balm here. The Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette is the Naked palette that best suits my skin tone, and I always bring it with me whenever I travel. The shades in this palette are complementary and you can use it to create both daytime and nighttime looks. The Kiko Milano Shade Fusion Trio Blush is one of my current favourites, and I wish I had bought more than one. Check it out in detail at my blog review here.
Every girl needs more than one lip product. I’ve brought with me one shade for each mood: natural fun-loving glossy, natural sophisticated matte, confident and bold. Oh, I also have my Kiko Milano Velvet Mat Lipstick, which is sadly running out (and I am this close to getting an anxiety attack without it, not kidding). I also definitely have a few more brushes that I didn’t picture here, but nothing more than 10. And finally, that brow mascara you see? Easily one of the best products to help define sparse brows. (TUTORIAL HERE)
So there you have it! Just some of my current makeup items I cannot live without, and will continuously restock until something better comes along – which is highly unlikely. If you’ll like to follow me on my Korean adventure, do head on over to my Instagram @lacedivory. I’m also on Snapchat (“lacedivory” as well) and Facebook. See you on the other side!
Keep your game face on,