If you’re having trouble with lipstick, you shouldn’t. I know how tricky lip makeup can get, especially since there are so many kinds out there. Lip stick, lip liner, lip tint, lip gloss and so on. Even lip colour and effect can be an encyclopedia series on its own.
But that’s OK. We can always learn a new trick or two. Here are some really cool tutorials I found on Pinterest, which I think you might like.
1. Get nude lips the easy way.
2. Create your own gradient lips.
3. Create dark gradient lips for a more sultry look.
4. Use a berry lip colour to achieve the 1920’s glamour and elegance.
5. Know which shade to wear for different occasions, based on your skin type.
6. Know some drugstore dupes for MAC’s most popular lipstick shades, so you can save a dime or two.
7. Create the ideal lip shape you want to have by using simple tricks.
8. Be aware of the difference between how gradient and full lip colour look like.
9. You can even make your own lip scrub with this easy recipe.
10. Here are even more guidelines to achieve a flawless pout.
11. Make your lip colour last longer with the use of a piece of tissue.
12. Be an expert in choosing the right red lipstick that best suits your skin tone.
13. Create a perfect Cupid’s bow by drawing an “X” on your upper lip.
14. Last but not least, fawn over these gorgeous shades from COLORPOP’S ULTRA MATTE LIQUID LIPSTICKS and pick your favourites.
I hope you’ve found this useful, and don’t forget to share if you think there’s someone who would benefit from this tutorial compilation! Also, follow me on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest and YouTube for more updates.