In all my previous Link Love entries, I’ve barely mentioned any local blogs worth reading. As a blogger in the scene for the past 5 years, I must say, there are many of us bloggers who don’t get the recognition we deserve.
In today’s post, I’m featuring 5 Singapore beauty blogs that are written by bloggers who are not only really awesome in person but also give great tips to their readers. In the spirit of sharing – and as a way to celebrate SG50 – I’m recommending these pages to you. Happy reading!
1. Newlywed Juliana at I Love Bunny teaches us how we can take beautiful Instagram photographs.
2. Elaine at Elaine73 shares a review on the Crème Simon Brightening Detox Micellar Water Makeup Remover.
3. June, fellow ambassador on Clozette and blogger at June du Jour, shares with us her rose-themed beauty picks.
4. Samantha at Samantha Ashley reveals her beauty favourites for January and February.
5. Mabel at She Shops Makeup talks about the latest Cinderella Collection from MAC.