Did you know that there are 11 days of holidays in a year in Singapore? No, that’s not a lot. Which is why when we get one, we do take advantage of it and put it to good use! What’s even better than a holiday is one that falls either just before or after a weekend, so that we get an extended weekend. A rare chance where our weekends are longer than the weekdays! So of course, it’s time to celebrate.
This FOTD was actually inspired by my slowly-healing inflamed foot. I’ve been limping around for about 2 weeks since it started to hurt and swell, and all this unsexy lumber has been so tiring. They should seriously include limping as an Olympic Games sport. And because I was feeling a little down, I decided some colour would do the trick to put me back on track to being more cheerful over the long weekend. I call this FOTD “Holiday.” Here are some more close-ups of the eye makeup and a list of the products I used:
– Dior‘s Diorskin Forever Compact SPF 25 PA++
– Clinique‘s Blushing Blush Powder Blush in 104 Carefree Coral
– Laneige‘s Love in Bloom Sculpting Blusher (for highlighting of cheekbones)
– Bobbi Brown‘s Eyeshadow in Shade 61 Saddle (for brows and contouring of the nose)
– MAC‘s eyeshadow in Vanilla (on brow bones)
– shades Last Call and Grifter from the Urban Decay Eyeshadow Ammo Shadow Box
– shades Twilight, Rebel and Noir from the Sleek Makeup Bad Girl i-Divine eyeshadow palette
– Maybelline‘s Baby Lips lipbalm
– YSL‘s Rouge Volupté in 01 Nude Beige
What do you think of this holiday makeup look? Let me know in the comments section below!
FRESH FROM THE STYLE STORE
* This entry contains affiliate links. When you click on such a link and make a puchase, Laced Ivory earns a commission. In this way, you can help support the blog while you shop.