I don’t understand why advent calendars start launching way back in September every year because I don’t really get in the mood for Christmas till November rolls around.
This year, I’ve looked through all the beauty advent calendars you can find, and haven’t been able to find one that I really like, save for the Rituals Advent Deluxe 3D Advent Calendar. And although this advent calendar has products that can be used both by Xavier and me, I don’t know how to have it shipped over to Singapore and it still isn’t what I’d consider a beauty advent calendar because it doesn’t have makeup.
Which got me thinking, if I can’t find one, why not create one?
So, I jotted down the 24 items I’d like to have in my very own make-believe beauty advent calendar.
- Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick in Front Runner
- Maybelline SuperStay Matte Ink Liquid Lipstick in Lover
- Kiko Milano 3D Hydra Lipgloss in Pearly Mauve
- Natasa Denona Eyeshadow Palette 5 – 04
- Dior Vernis in Rouge 999
- Jo Malone Peony & Blush Suede Travel Candle
- Jo Malone Nectarine Blossom & Honey Travel Sized Body & Hand Wash
- Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Eau de Parfum Travel Sized Spray (one of my signature fragrances on rotation)
- Slip Skinnies
- Trouvée.Co “Rachel” Rose Quartz Stud Earrings
- Ardell 120 Demi Wispies False Lashes
- Rituals The Ritual of Hammam Foaming Shower Gel
- Rituals The Ritual of Hammam Body Cream
- Rituals The Signature Collection Wild Fig Scented Candle Set
- Lululun Precious Red Daily Mask
- Boots No7 Protect & Perfect Intense ADVANCED Eye Cream
- Nars Orgasm Blush
- L’Oreal False Lash Miss Manga Mascara
- Ouai Texturising Hair Spray Travel Sized
- L’Occitane Shea Butter Hand Cream Eco Edition
- This Works Deep Sleep Pillow Spray
- French Girl Organics Rose Sea Soak Calming Bath Salts
- Vanity Planet Revive Facial Ice Roller
- Moonshinesuds Fairy Stone Bar Soap
So? What do you think? What would you like in your own advent calendar?