We’re in Jeju today, and what a wonderful time to be here! Being overseas for a short time means you should always only have with you your travel beauty essentials, things that you would naturally reach out for when time allows for it. I’ve brought along some of mine, and thought it would be nice to share them with you.
- 3CE Eyeshadow Palette in Bitter Sweet
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette
- Kiko Milano Shade Fusion Trio Blush in 04
- Australis AC On Tour Contouring & Highlighting Kit (available on Zalora here)
- Julie Hewett Belle Noir Lipstick in Femme Noir
- Tom Ford Lip Colour Matte in Black Dahlia (awesomely available on Nordstrom here)
- Heroine Make Long and Curl Mascara Super Waterproof
- Bourgois Brow Design Brow Mascara in 03 Châtain
- Laura Mercier Paint Wash Liquid Lip Colour in Nude Rose (available on Nordstrom here)
- Sara Happ The Pink Slip
- 3CE Pore Silky Balm
- Galeries Lafayette Angled Blush Brush
- Mary Kay Eye Colour Brush
- Sigma Flat Kabuki F80 Brush (5th Year Anniversary Edition)
In My Travel Beauty Essentials: Skincare Edition, I mentioned that the Australis AC On Tour Contouring & Highlighting Kit is the only contouring product I own – and I can’t be more glad to feature it here. It’s a product that has everything you need for decent contouring and highlighting, and because it’s in a compact powder form, it works great for oily skin. You can read my detailed review on this palette and see more close ups of it here.