This September, Vanity Trove sails into the fall season with a mash-up of skincare, makeup, fragrances and body care. In addition to that, I received in my trove an exclusive voucher for the Sally Hansen Nail Care Nail Art Workshop (includes goodie bag of S$100 worth of nail art products) and a voucher for a complimentary RF Skin Rejuvenating Facial at Glow Aesthetics.
The items I received were:
1) Rimmel‘s Glam’Eyes Quad Eyeshadow palette in 002 Smokey Brun
2) Essie‘s nail polish in 740 French Affair
3) Princess Pinki‘s Magic Pink Cream (quite excited to try this!)
4) Oilum‘s Hydro-Rebalance Collagen Rejuvenating Body Cleanser (20ml)
5) Oilum‘s Hydro-Rebalance Collagen Revitalising Lotion (20ml)
6) Goodskin Labs‘ Smooth-365 Intensive Clarity + Smoothing Peptide Serum (Sample-sized with a S$5 Sa Sa voucher)
7) Bvlgari‘s Omnia Coral fragrance sample
8) A sample sachet of Montagne Jeunesse‘s Fruit Smoothie Deep Pore Cleansing Masque in Crushed Raspberry
9) Leaders InSolution‘s Hydrogel Eye Therapy Patch
I’m pretty happy with this trove because there is a good mix of skincare products and makeup. Of course, I can’t resist showing you the full-sized cosmetics that came with this month’s trove so here they are!
If you’ll like to get your hands on the September 2012 Vanity Trove, you can find it at Vanity Trove’s website for S$30 each. If this trove has got you excited and you would like to subscribe for the October one (at S$25 each), you can do so at www.vanitytrove.com. I’m really excited about the products here and will definitely do looks with the makeup items!
In the meantime, has anyone tried the Magic Pink Cream before? Did it work for you?
* This product has been sent to me for my review. Like all my other reviews, everything stated here is objective and honest.