As the holiday season draws near – neigh, it might already have begun for some of us – there’s one thing on everyone’s mind: What do we make for dinner? I scoured the web for some interesting, mouthwatering holiday recipes that are easy to follow. I also found some decor ideas, if you need some inspiration to make the place cosy. If you’re into sausage mini bites and roasted potatoes, read right ahead (hopefully not on an empty stomach).
- The team at Daily Makeover created a slideshow of 50 gorgeous hairstyles you can do for the holidays.
- Angela at Joyously Domestic teaches us how to make this saliva-inducing Crispy Potato Roast dish.
- Tammilee at Tammilee Tips shares her recipe for making these yummy Crock Pot Spicy Barbecue Kielbasas.
- Skaiste on Pinterest shares her mood board featuring home deco ideas for Christmas.
- Steph at Modern Parents Messy Kids shows us how to keep the child inside all of us alive with these giant chocolate-dipped marshmallows.
- Carly at Ever Clever Mom teaches us the easy way to make glitter balloons.