Kiss me hard before you go, summertime sadness. Oh, my God, I feel it in the air. Telephone wires above all sizzlin’ like your stare. Honey I’m on fire I feel it everywhere. Nothing scares me anymore.
Today’s Link Love post is inspired by my own thoughts lately about life in general. Right now, I’m in a spot or phase where I’m feeling all sorts of jaded by everything that’s going on around me. I suppose we all do get into a pit like this sometime in life, once or twice, and for some others, maybe more often. It’s not a nice place to be, not seeing or finding meaning in whatever it is that you do. So you need to just take a deep breath and do what it takes to get you to a better place.
- The peeps at Senatus share Jimmy Choo’s 2016 new bridal shoes collection.
- Nikaela writes at Kinfolk‘s 9th issue about the art of being idle.
- Cassandra at Goodyfeed lets us in on the 10 restaurants in Singapore with the best views.
- Check out the second volume of free online magazine SOFFA.
- Mr. Smit (I named him) at Smitten Kitchen shares his recipe for making broccoli melts.
- Caroline asks on NY Times why we teach girls to be scared.
- The peeps at Pantone reveal the official FW 2016 Pantone colours.
- Kashmira talks about the 12 worst Tinder horror stories on The Independent.
- Elizabeth at Style Me Pretty shares her picks of flat wedding shoes for the girl who values comfort and style.