Valentine’s Day is around the corner and lucky you has got a date. If you still can’t decide, or haven’t a clue, on what makeup look to create for the special day, I made a Valentine’s Day makeup tutorial that would help.
This look features a bunch of awesome products that I recently discovered from my trips to Korea and France. If you can’t find them where you are, any dupes would work too. You can replace any shimmer eyeshadow or lipstick shades if you don’t have the one I used here – just find something that’s as close as possible. The tutorial is easy to follow, and I hope you have fun trying this out.
Special mention of the products used in this post:
- 3CE‘s Pore Silky Balm (available on Stylenanda here)
- 3CE‘s Eyeshadow Palette in Bitter Sweet (available on Stylenanda here)
- Kiko Milano‘s Shade Fusion Trio Blush in 04
- Kiko Milano‘s Dazzling Highlighter in 04
- Australis‘ AC On Tour Highlighting & Contouring Kit
- Dior‘s Diorshow Maximiser Lash Plumping Serum (available on Nordstrom here)
- Herione Make‘s Volume and Curl Mascara Super Water Proof
- Guerlain‘s Meteorites Light Revealing Pearls of Powder in 3 Medium
- Kiko Milano‘s Velvet Mat Lipstick in 613